ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
- Seller refers to the website owner – the person to whom the order for the purchase has been given.
- Buyer refers to the person or organization placing the order.
- Goods or services refer to the product(s) for which the buyer has placed an order with the seller.
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household, or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e‑mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers, and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For online shipping orders
- We accept PayPal, as well as credit/debit cards payment in Paypal
- The full expense that a user will bear before and after purchase is reflected on the checkout page – the total amount is the item price + shipping + sales tax.
- The full final price customers pay is calculated automatically on the checkout page.
- Tax is included in the product price
- You will receive an email from us confirming your order, please check it carefully and contact us if there are any errors.
All payments are due upon completion of the order. If payment is not received or the payment method is declined the order will not be placed for the products and no items will be shipped. The buyer forfeits the ownership of any items due to non-payment. We accept most major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
If we cannot charge your selected payment method for any reason (such as expiration or insufficient funds), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts, and we will attempt to charge the payment method again as you may update your payment method information.
Please note that customers outside of the European Union will be liable for any import duty or other taxes, fees, and charges that are applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. If you are unsure about whether these duties, taxes, and charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities.
ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMISSIONS
Information on our Site may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Sites is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
For more business information, please contact us by email and Phone number. We will reply soon.
Address: Rue de la resistance N 43 El Aaroui Nador 62550 MA
Email: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]